Auto Title Loan FAQs
Auto Title Loan
1. Complete Secure Online Application
2. Florida Motor Vehicle Title (free and clear and cannot be a salvage or rebuilt title)
3. Valid driver’s license and Valid Florida vehicle registration
4. Two current utility bills in your name at your home address (proof of address)
5. Two current paycheck stubs for proof of income OR Two current bank statements showing proof of income
6. *Car Insurance
* Proof of Car Insurance – prepaid for 6 months with a $500 deductible on comprehensive and collision. If you have the required car insurance you will need to have your car insurance company name Today’s Financial Services Inc., additional insured lien holder/loss payee with a 15 day cancellation notice. If you do not have comprehensive and collision on your policy, or your car insurance is not prepaid for at least 6 months with $500 deductibles; we can provide an optional debt cancelation damage waiver at a small cost to you. If the loan is paid back in full within 60 days of transaction date, you will qualify for a discount on the optional debt cancellation waiver.
Make payable to: Auto Loan Store.See mailing address on the contact page.